If you have an existing WordPress site and want to use WWOB, you’ll need to have WooCommerce installed first.
To install WooCommerce:
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘WooCommerce’.
- Select Install Now when you see it’s by Automattic.
- Select Activate Now and configure your store using WooCommerce Wizard!
WooCommerce Drag & Drop Uploader Installation
- Download the .zip file provided to you at the time of purchase
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded (‘wpali-woocommerce-order-builder.zip‘).
- Activate the plugin.
Once installed and activated, Attachments tab will appear in WooCommerce product data metabox inside the product edit page under simple and variable product dropdown.
More information at:.