some problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi Ali Thank you for your wonderful work
    I have some inquiries, please
    1- Is there a solution for the upload bar to progress so that the client knows how much is left of the file uping?
    2 – in the allowed download formats for files I want to select more than one option, for example images + Adobe files how?
    3 – I have a problem in the product management page shows me this talk:
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘wpaliattachment’ in /home3/mzeegcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader/includes/class-wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader.php on line 99

I hope to receive an urgent response from you and warm regards

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

1- Is there a solution for the upload bar to progress so that the client knows how much is left of the file uping?
    – Progress is show based on single file upload complete, not progress for each single file separately. That’s how the plugin is programmed.

2 – in the allowed download formats for files I want to select more than one option, for example images + Adobe files how?
    – There is field where you can select multiple options, tap CTRL from the keyboard and select the additional file types you want allowed.

3 – I have a problem in the product management page shows me this talk:
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘wpaliattachment’ in /home3/mzeegcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader/includes/class-wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader.php on line 99
    – I can’t see this error in our logs, you’re probably using an older version. Anyway, this is just a warning, and it doesn’t effect any functionality, I think it’s appearing because you have debug mode enabled.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

hi ali ..
    I mean that the green bar works when the file upload is complete while I want it to be progressing according to the file progress in the upload, for example 10% and 20% so that the customer knows how much is left to complete the upload I hope to be clear.

Do you have an idea how to fix the speech in paragraph 3 because it is even appearing on the product page?

thanx

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Well that’s just how the plugin works, if you are uploading 2 files, once first one is uploaded it will say 50% and after second is uploaded it will say 100%, but if you’re only uploading 1 file it will go directly to 100%.

to fix that warning you need to update to the latest version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.