No shipping calculation – please help!

Home WPAli Support Forums Shipping Rate by Distance No shipping calculation – please help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recently purchased your plugin and has it linked up to woocommerce. And I noticed your plugin is missing an address field. If its missing, than how can you calculate shipping cost within the same city??

So if I live within Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I wanted to find shipping cost for another client that also lives within Toronto, than how can your plugin accomplish this?

I have properly linked your plugin to Google Distance Matrix API and everything appears to be working properly but each time I am on the checkout page, no shipping cost can be displayed.

I get the error: No shipping option were found for Toronto, Ontario, m1g3a7.

FIRST QUESTION: Are we able to use your plugin to calculate shipping within the SAME CITY? If no, than this is something you need to disclose on themeforest before people buy the plugin.

SECOND QUESTION: If yes, than what am I doing wrong? Why is your plugin not working? Please explain.

Thanks for your help.

Have a good day,

Chi.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hello, the plugin does support the same city, anything supported by Google Distance API is supported by the plugin.

Make sure to add shipping rate by distance as a shipping method and set the shipping rules then test, if not working change the theme to the default one and try again and let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.