I can not add decimal number

Home WPAli Support Forums Shipping Rate by Distance I can not add decimal number

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    webdesign
    Participant

Hi,
    I can not add a decimal number in the field e.g. From, To and Price field. When I add
    in the TO- field 2,99 and the price field 2,50.. and click save.. system changed it to 2.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hello, this is fixed updated in the latest version 1.0.7, once approved by codecanyon, you’ll get a notification.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I cannot add a decimal number when using Miles. Your documentation suggests using decimals to avoid overlaps eg 0 – 1.9 and the 2 – 2.9 and so on, but when I type a dot it just removes it.
    Please can you advise a fix?
    Thanks

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Quick update, looks like I might not need to use decimals anyway as 0-2, 2-3, 3-4 seems to be working ok. please can you just clarify if that is ok?

thanks

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Yeah, that would work.
    If you are using the latest version, decimals should work as well.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Ali Khallad.
    Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Thanks for confirming the whole numbers are ok. what will it do if distance falls exactly on 2miles? will it use the 0-2 price or the 2-3 price?
    The decimals defo aren’t working in the version I have. I have the latest version Codecanyon gave me to download v1.1.0. I only purchased it a few days ago. please can you check decimals in miles please? just incase I need to use this in the future.
    Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.