Free Pickup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    daviesh
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using your plugin for delivery on my website. So far it’s working fine. However I have one problem while using your plugin. I provide food delivery as well as pickup services. I have setup both delivery option (using your plugin) and local pickup shipping of WooCommerce. Earlier it was working fine (usually customer used to get two option pickup or delivery) but now they only get delivery option . Is there any way we can integrate your plugin with WooCommerce Local pickup shipping methods.

daviesh
    Participant

My Local Pickup Shipping Class is not working at all. Can we have something like : Customer get two options local pickup (woocommerce shipping) and Shipping By Distance (Your Plugin). At the moment customer is being charged for delivery fee even they want pickup. And Few chargeback already because of that.Please help.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Our plugin only adds another shipping method and perform needed calculations to force a fee, if local pickup is not appearing, then there a problem with local pickup, not the delivery plugin. You might want to disable the existing plugins one by one to see if one of them is causing the issue, or revert any recent changes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.