Error on First Install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TaloConsulting
    Participant

Hi there,

Just purchased the plugin on Code Canyon… Received an error t first installation:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘Wpali_WC_DragDrop_Uploader’ (T_STRING) in /home/customca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader/includes/class-wpali-wc-drag-drop-uploader.php on line 1

My license details:

Licensor’s Author Username:
    bomsn

Licensee:
    Talo Conuslting Inc.

Item Title:
    WooCommerce Drag & Drop Uploader | Ajax File Upload

Item URL:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-drag-drop-uploader-ajax-file-upload/21067299

Item ID:

Item Purchase Code:
    f6597956-14b6-4cdb-b10f-533783f7dab0

Purchase Date:
    2018-05-29 22:37:40 UTC

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi,

I assume you used FTP to upload the files, and you FTP client stripped line breaks, you can try using the WordPress plugin installer. If that’s not the case, could you reach to me here with login details support@wpali.com and attach a copy of the plugin you uploaded.

Thanks

TaloConsulting
    Participant

Thanks Ali. Ill try the WordPress Installer first and get back to you. Your time is much appreciated.

TaloConsulting
    Participant

Hi Ali… No luck with the WordPress Installer either. I’ll email you credentials to the you address you specified.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Turned out to be an issue with the FTP client, fixed using the following settings:

In FileZilla 2.2.32, go Edit > Settings > File transfer settings > ASCII/Binary. Set it to always binary: that should do the trick.

In FileZilla 3.5.0 the setting is in Edit > Settings > Transfers > File Types > Default transfer type > Binary.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.