default wording when price is 0

Home WPAli Support Forums WooCommerce Order Builder default wording when price is 0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi, love your plugin ! I wanted to know if I could display a custom message instead of a price of 0 ( some items I want to be free as in a package, and it would be amazing to display a custom title if the price is 0 )

thanks in advance !

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using our plugin.
    You’ll need to contact a developer or use the custom work button at the top to get someone to create this for you.

This is related to woocommerce, you need to use some specific filters and customize woo templates to display what you want.

Thanks

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi again, thanks for the quick response, I totally understand. I have another question tho, I can’t find in the plugin files where the hooks are added to the product single page template of woocommerce. I’m using a quick view for the products in a modal window and I need to put the plugin in a modal too, do you have any hints on where I could find that bit of code ? thanks in advance !

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it’s not a small code or a function you can call to display the whole output, there are a lot of things related and you’d need to read the whole code to understand how to display it, there is also javascript and css…etc that you’d need to call for each product, so I don’t think you can easily do that.

The file responsible for display is this: wpali-woocommerce-order-builder-public-display.php on this path wpali-woocommerce-order-builder\public\partials

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.