Cannot edit product after checkout

Home WPAli Support Forums WooCommerce Drag & Drop Image Upload Cannot edit product after checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi,
    First of all – nice plugin.

I have a problem with it – I cannot edit uploaded pictures in single product view when I leave the product page and come back later. The process is like this. I go to single product view, upload multiple images, then click the button “Go to checkout”, fill all the details and I realize that I want to add more pictures. I then go one step back to single product view again and no pictures are showing up anymore.

What could be the reason for that and how could I debug it?

Thank you.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Version 1.0.3

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

The images are uploaded on the server. They just don’t appear in single product when returning after leaving to checkout and coming back.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using our plugin.
    This is not an issue, it’s simply that what you’re looking to do is a feature that is not implemented into the plugin, you can edit a product after it’s added to cart in any WooCommerce shop. If you want to implement something similar you’ll have to hire a developer to custom develop it for you.

Thanks

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reply, but this doesn’t help me in any way. Without this functionality the plugin is useless in my case.

Can you give me a hint, how to handle this? Should I use sessions or how do I handle this that these images just don’t vanish when I return to single product page.

Thanks.

Ali Khallad
    Keymaster

We are sorry but nothing in the plugin description present such feature. You can’t simply use sessions, there is a lot of coding involved and generally it’s really hard to change order data once it’s saved, you’d need to go over the plugin code and see how it display results, then check if product in cart and replace the plugin output with custom output based on the product data that is saved to cart, when it’s added to cart again, remove old on and add a new one, it’s easy in theory but requires too much coding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.